Welcome to the Brook Farm Allotment website
New website - some features may not work as we redesign our website to make it more friendly for all devices
Saturday 12th AGM North Field Meeting
Postponed Annual General Meeting and combined Field Meeting Saturday at North Field at 2 pm on 12 September 2020.
This will be the first gathering of both Committee and Members this year. It will take place in the open and social distancing will apply.
- Covid-19 Update -
• Wash or sanitise your hands thoroughly before visiting the allotment and when you get home.
• Avoid public transport if possible. Instead walk, run, cycle either on your own or with one other member of your household.
• If you meet someone you know – keep the safe distance apart (minimum 2 metres).
• Wash or sanitise your hands after using the allotment gate: wipe down the latch if you can.
• Do not work on your plot in groups of more than two. If you share a plot with someone from a different household then you must keep to the safe distance, and ideally work out a timetable so that you visit the plot separately.
• If you meet another member you must keep the safe distance. Don’t share a cups of tea or coffee or share tools.
• The allotment Trading Hut will be opened for limited periods but may be closed without warning. You must not go inside. Orders must be called out and will be placed in a safe position for you to pick up.
Please Stay Safe - 2 Metres (6 foot 6 inches ) is key!!